2017 STIHL BR 200
Call for Price
A lightweight, professional-caliber backpack blower for use around the home.
Comfortable. Affordable. And more power to you. The fuel-efficient STIHL BR 200 blower puts the quality of a professional backpack blower in the hands of homeowners everywhere. Its single-handed operation is easy to control, while its lightweight design and anti-vibration technology enhance operator comfort. The 35.5 oz. fuel tank also means fewer refuels compared to handheld blowers; hence, fewer interruptions to the task at hand.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- Weight: 5.7 kg (12.6 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1050 cc (35.5 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 12 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity: 56 m/sec. (125 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity: 67 m/sec. (150 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle: 680 m3/h (400 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 70 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- 12.6 lb. (5.7 kg)
- Air Velocity
- Average: 125 mph (56 m/sec.); Max.: 150 mph (67 m/sec.)