2017 STIHL FC 111
Call for Price
Our most powerful extensive-use edger, with 10% more engine power than the FC 96.
Bring your A game to any landscaping job with the STIHL FC 111 edger. With its large 710 cc fuel tank and low-emission engine, this professional edger delivers 30% longer run times than the FC 110. It features a vertical pleated paper air filter with larger surface area for better filtration, extended service intervals and increased product life. In addition, get to the job faster with the easy three-step starting procedure. With its semi-automatic choke lever and one-touch stop, this edger is ideal for the demanding professional landscaper’s edging tasks. Walking the line has never been easier.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Skid Plate: All STIHL edgers come equipped with a skid plate to protect the gearbox during use.
- "Line of Sight" Marking: A notch on top of the edger’s guard helps guide the user during use, allowing for increased control and helping to create cleaner, more precise cuts.
- "Open" Guard Design: The professional “open” guard design helps minimize clogging, allowing for more efficient cutting.
- Adjustable depth wheel: The adjustable depth wheel allows user to control the depth of the cut.
- Displacement: 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)
- Weight: 6.2 kg (13.7 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 710 cc (24.0 oz)
- Blade Size: 20.3 cm (8.0 in.)
- Arbor Size: 25.4 mm (1.0 in.)
- Gear Ratio And Blade Speed: 1:2.091 4,800 rpm
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.9 cu. in. (31.4 cc)
- 13.7 lb. (6.2 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 24.0 oz (710 cc)
- Blade Length
- 8.0 in. (20.3 cm)