2017 STIHL FC 90
Call for Price
This curved-shaft professional edger is ideal for high volume work, delivering 5% more engine power than the FC 70.
Add a professionally landscaped look to sidewalks, walkways and driveways with the STIHL FC 90 edger. Powered by an efficient, low-emission engine, this edger earns its professional standing with faster blade speeds and heavy-duty parts that stand up to daily wear and tear. Its curved shaft adds comfort to extended edging jobs while its adjustable depth wheel lets you vary cutting depth easily when switching terrain. It’s a must-have for high-volume landscaping professionals.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Skid Plate: All STIHL edgers come equipped with a skid plate to protect the gearbox during use.
- Adjustable Depth Wheel: The feature allows the user to easily adjust the wheel to the desired cutting depth for creating precision cuts.
- Displacement: 28.4 cc (1.73 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.95 kW (1.27 bhp)
- Weight: 6.0 kg (13.2 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 530 cc (18 oz.)
- Blade Size: 20.3 cm (8.0 in.)
- Arbor Size: 25.4 mm (1.0 in.)
- Gear Ratio And Blade Speed: 1:1.24 8,300 rpm
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.73 cu. in. (28.4 cc)
- 13.2 lb. (6.0 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18 oz. (530 cc)
- Blade Length
- 8.0 in. (20.3 cm)