2017 STIHL FC 95
Call for Price
A professional, straight-shaft edger powered by a proven low-emission engine.
The STIHL FC 95 edger doesn’t just clean up edges in your landscape, it cuts you a new one. The FC 95 has all the hardworking features of the FC 90 in a straight-shaft design. Powered by a proven low-emission engine, it has a professional "open" guard design to help minimize clogging. So whether you’re touching up existing walkways or creating new lines in dense, compacted soil, this edger helps you achieve a clean, finished appearance. It even features an adjustable depth wheel so you can control how much definition to add to your various outdoor spaces. When you need a powerful edger, the FC 95 will give you the edge you’re looking for.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- "Line of Sight" Marking: A notch on top of the edger’s guard helps guide the user during use, allowing for increased control and helping to create cleaner, more precise cuts.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Skid Plate: All STIHL edgers come equipped with a skid plate to protect the gearbox during use.
- Adjustable Depth Wheel: The feature allows the user to easily adjust the wheel to the desired cutting depth for creating precision cuts.
- "Open" Guard Design: The professional “open” guard design helps minimize clogging, allowing for more efficient cutting.
- Displacement: 28.4 cc (1.73 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.95 kW (1.27 bhp)
- Weight: 6.8 kg (15.0 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 530 cc (18 oz.)
- Blade Size: 20.3 cm (8.0 in.)
- Arbor Size: 25.4 mm (1.0 in.)
- Gear Ratio And Blade Speed: 1:2.09 4,900 rpm
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.73 cu. in. (28.4 cc)
- 15.0 lb. (6.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18 oz. (530 cc)
- Blade Length
- 8.0 in. (20.3 cm)