2017 STIHL KM 94 R
Call for Price
A professional-grade multi-task tool with lightweight ergonomics and ECOSPEED-enhanced efficiency.
The 2-stroke KM 94 R KombiMotor, combined with any of 14 optional tools, offers landscape professionals an efficient multi-task system to meet the versatile needs of their clients’ yards. The lightest weight model in the STIHL KombiSystem line-up, the KM 94 R weighs in at a mere 8.8 lbs. The ergonomic loop handle, coupled with an excellent power-to-weight ratio, delivers the maneuverability to navigate obstacles while helping reduce user fatigue. The multi-task concept provides convenience and efficiency through reduced maintenance and storage – one engine for many tools and tasks.* The innovative ECOSPEED throttle set wheel allows the user to set the most effective throttle speed for a particular job and attachment. Now it’s even easier to love the space-saving, cost-saving STIHL KombiSystem.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- 14 optional attachments available : Create a custom yard care system with up to 14 optional attachments – trim, edge, cultivate, prune, clean up and more!
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Purge Pump Primer: A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor when pushed, reducing the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operation.
- Loop Handle: The loop handle (R) is an adjustable rounded handle mounted on the shaft for support and control. The handle is designed to help control the machine in different positions, ideal for reaching tough spots. The handle is large enough to accommodate a gloved hand comfortably.
- Quick-Release Coupling: The quick-release coupling system makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments. In addition, this feature allows KombiSystem equipment to be dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage and then re-assembled quickly without tools.
- Split Shaft: A split shaft and special toolless quick-release coupling lets you easily switch between attachments, making the KombiSystem highly versatile as well as easy to transport and store.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Electronic Ignition Module: The electronic ignition provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle help makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Displacement: 24.1 cc (1.47 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.9 kW (1.2 bhp)
- Weight: 4.0 kg (8.8 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- Power Source: Gas
- FBD-KM Bed Redefiner: The STIHL FBD-KM Bed Redefiner attachment for the STIHL KombiSystem saves you time and labor by allowing you to maintain mulch and flower beds up to seven times faster than manually using a shovel. It features an “open” guard design to cut down on clogging caused by dirt and debris, and with a solid drive shaft and a skid plate to protect the gearbox, you can be sure that the STIHL FBD-KM is a strong, durable piece of equipment. Combine that with the precision control of an adjustable depth wheel and a “line of sight” indicator, and you’ve got a powerful and efficient landscaping tool that’s an affordable alternative to a dedicated bed redefiner. The STIHL FBD-KM is recommended for use with the KM 130 R, but can be used with the KM 90 R and KM 110 R.
- HT-KM Shaft Extension: When tall branches and shrubs are out of reach, add the HT-KM shaft extension to your KombiSystem attachment. This extender lengthens the shaft by 37”. No more than one extension should be added.
- HT/HL-KM CFK Shaft Extension: When tall branches and shrubs are out of reach of your HT and HL KombiSystem cutting attachments, slide in the HT/HL shaft extension. This extender lengthens the shaft by 37” and is extremely lightweight (less than 2 lbs.). Its carbon fiber construction is also durable, ensuring it will stand up to your daily cutting routine.
- HL-KM 0° Straight Hedge Trimmer: Turn your STIHL KombiMotor into an efficient and agile hedge trimmer. The HL-KM straight hedge trimmer attachment gives you greater cutting control, so you can trim around obstacles with enhanced precision. Pair it with the HT/HL CFK shaft extension for trimming taller hedges.
- HL-KM 135° Adjustable Hedge Trimmer: With the HL-KM 135° adjustable hedge trimmer, you have the flexibility you need to trim almost any shape of hedge. Thanks to an innovative locking design, you can adjust the cutting head 270° (135° working range) without the need for additional tools. It’s where cutting hedge meets cutting edge.
- FS-KM Line Head Trimmer: Turn your STIHL KombiMotor into an effective lawn trimmer with the FS-KM line head trimmer. This KombiSystem attachment uses the dependable AUTOCUT® head and delivers greater maneuverability around landscape obstacles.
- FSB-KM Curved Shaft Trimmer: Turn your STIHL KombiMotor into a lightweight, easy-to-use lawn trimmer. Part of the STIHL Kombi System, the FSB-KM curved shaft trimmer attachment delivers great comfort and control in tight quarters, or simply for those who prefer a curved shaft trimmer.
- FS-KM Brushcutter with 4 Tooth Grass Blade: When line trimmers aren’t enough, slide the FS-KM brushcutter attachment into your STIHL KombiMotor. Part of the STIHL KombiSystem, this heavy-duty brushcutter attachment features a 4-tooth cutting blade for weeds and thick, tough grass. Do not use for trimming around obstacles.
- FCB-KM Curved Lawn Edger: For edging along walkways and planting beds, bring out your STIHL KombiMotor and slide in the FCB-KM curved lawn edger attachment. This STIHL KombiSystem attachment features an adjustable depth control wheel and built-in blade “sight” for precision cutting.
- FCS-KM Straight Lawn Edger: When your landscaping lines are overrun with dense growth, choose the FCS-KM straight lawn edger attachment. This STIHL KombiSystem attachment delivers more power to the cut and features a depth control wheel for greater precision. It also features an open guard design for smoother cutting and less clogging. When messy lines cross the line, STIHL KombiSystem has the solution.
- FH-KM 145° Adjustable Power Scythe: A KombiSystem adjustable power scythe attachment with excellent cutting performance and a 145° working range.
- BF-KM Mini-Cultivator: Transform your STIHL KombiMotor into a handheld cultivator with the BF-KM mini-cultivator attachment. Part of the STIHL KombiSystem series of attachments, this lightweight cultivator is ideal for getting into tight places and mixing things up. Use it to rejuvenate flowerbeds and other planting areas. It’s also great for mixing amendments into the soil. It’s an attachment no gardener should be without.
- KW-KM STIHL PowerSweep™: If it’s in your way, politely ask it to leave with the KW-MM PowerSweep™ attachment for the STIHL KombiMotor. Part of the STIHL KombiSystem, this powerful attachment features heavy-duty rubber flaps, acting like a squeegee on steroids. It cleans up caked dirt along roads and sidewalks, moves pebbles and sand from grassy turf, and even removes water and light snow from hard flat surfaces.
- BG-KM Blower: Clean up walkways, driveways and other outdoor areas with the BG-KM blower attachment for the STIHL KombiMotor. Part of the STIHL KombiSystem series of attachments, this lightweight multi-stage axial blower delivers the power you need for quick debris removal. Air velocity ranges from 121-157 mph depending on KombiMotor and nozzle selected.
- HT-KM Pole Pruner: When branches and shrubs need to go, slide the HT-KM pole pruner attachment onto your STIHL KombiMotor. This STIHL KombiSystem attachment features a side-access chain tensioner for easy chain adjustments. The oil tank cap features a retainer, so it stays put during refilling.
- KB-KM Bristle Brush: The KB-KM bristle brush attachment for the STIHL KombiMotor features durable nylon bristles, and a wide sweeping surface—one pass covers an area up to 24” wide. Part of the STIHL KombiSystem, this attachment makes quick work of big sweeping jobs, from clearing leaves on walkways and driveways, to fluffing artificial turf.
- Engine Displacement
- 1.47 cu. in. (24.1 cc)
- 1.2 bhp (0.9 kW)
- 8.8 lb. (4.0 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.3 oz. (540 cc)