2018 BigDog Mowers Diablo 52" Kawasaki FX850 27HP
Call for Price
Shown with 60" Deck
Built for speed and ready to work, the Diablo boasts a top speed of 10mph and a perfect cut every time. Powered with the Kawasaki FX Engine or the Kohler EFIs. Commercial grade heavy-duty unitized 12cc pump transmission by Parker. Welded steel frame and optimized center of gravity produce speed gives you the efficiency for the job!
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Horsepower: FX850 (27 hp)
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Warranty: 3 years
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Parker unitized 12cc/rev pump and 15.9ci/rev
- Speed: Forward: 0-10 mph | Reverse: 0-5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 51.2"
- Cutting Height: 1" to 5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 5.5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 17.86" x 2.5" x .20"
- Spindles: Carbon steel shafts with sealed ball bearings
- Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch
- Construction: 11 ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: 11 ga. Doubler & 7 ga. spindle tripler
- Impact / Trim Areas: 3/8" x 1" steel bar
- Frame: 1.5" x 3" x .187" steel tubing
- Front Axle: n/a
- Front Caster Wheels: Steel Roller Bearings
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/2" steel
- Seat: Custom Grammar full suspension seat, sliding adjustment
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal
- Cup Holder: yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 – 6
- Drive Tire: 24 x 9.5 – 12, turf tread
- Deck Size: 52"
- Height: 70.8"
- Length: 78.7"
- Overall Width (with discharge chute up): 56"
- DFS Clamshell Catcher: Easy-on, easy-off blower and hopper assemblies. The BacVac catcher holds 10 bushels and utilizes an electric actuated dump.
- Flex Forks: Shock-absorbing front caster forks provide a smooth ride and even smoother cut.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Easily adjustable in several different ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Stripe Kit: Our innovative striping kit features a durable, heavy-duty system that's easy to install and is designed to leave a beautiful finish every time you mow.
- Mulch Kit: Recycles clippings under our ultra-tough deck, allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 27 hp
- Engine Type
- Parker unitized 12cc/rev pump and 15.9ci/rev
- Wheel Size
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 – 6; Drive Tire: 24 x 9.5 – 12, turf tread
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Catcher, Mulch